Kitchen fire in Sacramento, CA
In the photo provided, you can see charred drywall as well as smoke damage in the kitchen of this Sacramento home. The homeowner was frying tortillas, and when the phone rang, she was distracted away from the frying pan, and her dinner caught fire! With quick action, they were able to put out the fire themselves with an extinguisher before further damage was made.
With a job like this one, our technicians have the equipment, products, and elbow grease to bring this kitchen back to it's normal conditions.
When a fire does occur within a home, most likely one will have smoke damage to most, if not all walls and content that are in close proximity to the loss. We can clean and bring just about anything back to it's normal working conditions, and we encourage you to call us if you do in fact have a fire occur in your home! With our reputation and expertise, you can be sure you've made the right decision in bringing SERVPRO of El Dorado Hills/Placerville into your home for your restoration and mitigation needs.